I provide clients with:
- Tree surveys and reports
- Tree data collection
- Local authority liaisons
- Planning applications for tree preservation orders (TPO) and conservation areas
What is a tree survey?
An overview of a tree, or collection of trees which provides comprehensive information so both land and property managers as well as homeowners, private or public can manage them effectively.
Types of reports I provide:
- Health and safety tree reports
- Planning and development tree reports
- Tree Preservation and Conservation tree reports
- Homebuyers tree reports
- Arboricultural supervision reports
Who Might need one?
- Home buyers
- Local authorities
- Schools, managing agents and other institutions
Why would you need one?
- For health safety reasons
- As a requirement to meet public and occupiers’ liability Acts.
- Tree owners have a duty of care in civil and criminal law to take reasonable management measures to avoid foreseeable injury or harm.
- Commercial premises must undertake regular tree surveys to ensure they do not cause foreseeable damage, (The Health and Safety at Work Act).
- As a request from mortgage lenders and insurers
- For planning relating to build, design and construction BS5837
- To Justify any works against protected trees, TPO and conservation areas